Experience lightweight comfort with the next generation of our lightest, full-featured stand bag, the VLS. Crafted from heavy-backed nylon twill and specialized features, such as an exoskeletal base, the VLS was designed to reduce the weight of your load for an effortless carry. With a total of 6 intentionally placed pockets, this stand bag has storage to carry what you need, exactly where you need it. We have given the VLS a larger top that allows you to carry your clubs comfortably. The VLS was built to be carried without any compromise of quality, functionality or style.
- Heavy-Backed Nylon Twill | A premium lightweight material backed with PU for durability and weather resistance
- 4-way top with full-length, enclosed dividers
- 7.5” x 9”
- Mesh lined dividers
- 4.2 lbs.
Dimensions:11"L x 9" W x 35"H
- Patented Rotator Stand System in an exoskeletal frame for maximum stability.
- 4-point adjustable EQ2 Double Strap
- Premium carbon fiber legs
- Premium waterproof zipper throughout
- Magnetic velour-lined rangefinder pocket
- Magnetic, cooler-lined water bottle sleeve
- Antimicrobial, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Large garment compartment
- Towel loop
- Genuine leather touchpoints
- Matching nylon rain hood
- Hook & loop umbrella holder
- Compression molded neoprene hip pad
- Pen holder
- water bottle pocket
- apparel pocket
Excellent lightweight bag
I love the quality and light weight. My second Vessel bag.
The VLS Stand is incredible! Comfortable, light and looks better!
Attention to detail!
This bag is everything I want in a stand bag. The attention to detail is amazing. It has just the right amount of pockets to hold everything I need during a round. The water bottle pocket could be a little larger but It still fits a mid sized water bottle. The large apparel pocket has a mesh pocket on the inside not pictured. Overall a well thought out bag that I hope lasts many years.
Best bag on the market
Very well made, light weight, clubs don’t get stuck in the bag, great strap system, balances really well when carrying, magnetic pocket for laser, easy to carry an extra jacket for those chilly mornings. What else can I say, I’m a fan of the bag, and I’ve had them all.
Pockets could be bigger
The bag is very light and the quick release straps make it very easy to set up for left-shoulder carry. The pockets could definitely be bigger, especially the water bottle pocket and the apparel pocket. I’m a little nervous about how the velour-lined pockets are going to wear: the material doesn’t seem thick enough.