Lux LE Midsize Staff
Best Of Both Worlds
The Lux LE Midsize Staff bag has created a category all of its own in our collection as it boasts all the functionality of our top-level cart bags with the bold styling of our tour-proven staff bags. Intuitive organization, such as front facing pockets and dual personals pockets on either side of the bag allow for easy access while on a golf car, push cart, or trolley. With two dedicated water bottle sleeves and a thermal-lined cooler pocket, this midsize staff has ample room for beverages. This midsize staff bag is the culmination of our design team’s pursuit to bring together elegant styling with tour proven performance. Like our tour-trusted staff bags, this bag was built to last with features like a steel ring top, chrome hardware, and a sturdy front grab handle. Lux detailing includes premium leather touchpoints, quilted stitching, and microfiber wrapped club dividers.
- Tour-grade Synthetic Leather | Known for its durability, weather resistance, color fastness, and is easy-to-clean!
- The White/Black color has a smooth, matte white base material coupled with pebbled black textured accents.
- The Black/Black color has a smooth, matte black base material coupled with crosshatch black textured accents.
- Quilted stitching on large garment pockets
- Antimicrobial microfiber liner in personals pockets
- Genuine leather zipper pulls
- 6-way Top With Integrated Handles & Full-Length Dividers
- 8” W x 9.5” L
- Reinforced Steel Ring Top Wrapped In Premium Velour
35"H x 18.5"L x 12"W
- Dual personals pockets for easy access on either side of a cart
- Dual apparel pockets with internal organization
- Interior lock pocket with microfiber lining (lock included)
- Dual waterproof personals pockets with antimicrobial microfiber lining
- Dual magnetic expandable water bottle sleeves
- Insulated cooler pocket for increased beverage storage
- Magnetic, velour-lined rangefinder pocket
- Premium waterproof zippers throughout with genuine leather pulls
- Padded single strap
- Matching body material rain hood
- Integrated umbrella sleeve
- Chrome towel ring / bottle opener
- Detachable belly panel personalization
- golf bag
Best bag I have ever had. More storage then I expected. Everything easy to get to and a very sturdy bag.
Bag is too big for a yamaha golf cart even though it's advertised as fitting a golf cart. Still, quality is good. I should have gotten the cart bag instead.
Very good looking bag, lots of positive comments from other golfers. Traveled to Michigan to the Folds of Honors course. Gentlemen pulled up asked me about the bag and asked for website. Easy to clean. Love the detail. High quality workmanship, a lot lighter than expected, customizable after purchase, locking pocket, cart strap sleeve (optional purchase with my bag). If your on doubting this not a buyers remorse product. It’s so well done I am looking at their backpacks. I bought my brother the duffel bag for his birthday all due to quality, detail and workmanship of this golf bag. Best Bag Ever!!!