Player III Stand
Proven Performance, Unmatched Craftsmanship
The Player III combines the proven performance of our flagship Player Stand, with elevated details, increased functionality and unmatched craftsmanship from top to bottom. Taking cues from the needs of tour players, the Player III features a larger top with a more intentional divider layout, magnetic water bottle pockets and a compression molded back panel for added comfort. Enjoy increased stability and balance with updated versions of our patented Rotator Base and EQ2 Strap. Intuitive organization such as an anti-microbial lined valuables pocket, interior lock pocket, magnetic rangefinder pocket and pen slot make it easy to organize every essential. The Player III is beautifully crafted from tour-grade synthetic leather for durability you can trust and topped off with lux details such as genuine leather touchpoints and plush microfiber-lined dividers.
- Tour-grade Synthetic Leather | Known for its durability, weather resistance, color fastness, and is easy-to-clean!
- All styles have a smooth, matte finish on the tour-grade body materials
- Antimicrobial microfiber liner in personals pockets
- Genuine leather zipper pulls
- 6-way with 3 full-length, fully enclosed dividers - 8”W x 9.5”L
- 14-way with 13 full-length, fully enclosed dividers - 8”W x 9.5”L
- Microfiber lined dividers for premium club protection
- Genuine leather handle
6-way | 6lbs.
14-way | 6.3lbs.
34.5"H x 13.5"L x 12"W
- Patented Rotator Stand System with new, low-profile base for maximum stability
- Patented self-adjusting Equilibrium 2.0 Double Strap
- Magnetic velour-lined range-finder pocket with vertical pull
- Thermal-lined side water bottle sleeves with magnetic closure
- Antimicrobial, microfiber lined valuables pocket
- Large garment compartment
- Interior valuables pocket with combination lock
- Ball pocket with 2 internal pockets
- Dual-purpose bottle opener / towel ring
- Premium waterproof zippers throughout with genuine leather pulls
- Matching body material rain hood
- Modern hook & loop umbrella holder
- Pen sleeve
- Compression molded neoprene back panel
- Carbon fiber legs
- Removable ball pocket panel for personalization
- golf bag
This bag is worlds above quality and craftsmanship of any other golf bag on the market. I have owned several golf bags over the years and none of them compare to the player III. Spend the little extra money and I promise you will not be disappointed. Also 14-way gang all day.
Overall Pretty Solid…But…
This is my second Player Stand bag. I had the original and really liked it except that the water bottle pocket was horribly placed and not really useful unless you wanted a water bottle in your butt. Literally. Well, the Player III is improved. But…you can only put the tiny narrow Arrowhead type plastic bottles. Want to put in an insulated bottle? Nope. Want to put a shaker bottle? Nope. I really don’t understand why the bottle holders are so freaking small on such a high priced bag? Why cheap out on a tiny bit of material? Other than the ridiculously small water bottle pockets, the rest of the bag is pretty awesome! Hope they add bigger pockets next time!
Golf is no longer just a sport, it is now a fashion statement reflected on the types of clothing, shoes, and other gear created by designers. Style, color, and quality matter, and Vessel has captured these elements in the Player III stand bag. The bag seems small when your first take it out of the box, but you notice the efficient use of space allocated once you add your clubs. Snug, but accessible. Stylish, but not over the top, Quality, but not too expensive. How can one go wrong with this purchase? I'm struggling with justifying replacing my cart bag, my Sun Mountain c130. I've already replaced my Ogio stand bag with the Vessel Player III. Both bags are only a season old. The Vessel product line is that good.
Player III Golf Bag
I love the new bag....
very good nice bag thank you
very good nice bag thank you