The Ultimate Carry Bag
Meticulously tuned for efficiency, the VLX stand bag raises the standard of performance luxury. This carry bag features our patented Rotator Stand Base for stability, intentionally designed pockets such as saddle-style pockets for garments and a magnetic pocket for golf essentials, as well as a 4-way top with enough room to comfortably fit a full set of clubs. This lightweight golf bag packs superior functionality and top-end materials in just 4.65 pounds. With flawless construction that minimizes exposed seams and rivets the VLX is the cleanest bag on the market.
Tour-grade Synthetic Leather | Known for its durability, weather resistance, color fastness and is easy-to-clean.
Top dividers are wrapped with premium mesh, with no rivets and washers around the top for superior protection of clubs and shafts.
35.5"H x 11.5"L x 8.5"W
- Patented Rotator Stand System for maximum stability
- Patented Equilibrium 2.0 Double Strap
- Magnetic, velour-lined range-finder pocket with vertical pull for quick-access
- Expandable, magnetic cooler-lined water bottle sleeve
- Saddle bag style pockets on either side for a lightweight, balanced carry
- Velour-lined, interior valuables pocket
- Dual-purpose bottle opener / towel ring
- Premium waterproof zippers throughout
- Genuine leather touchpoints for added elegance
- Matching body material, all-weather rain hood
- Hook & loop umbrella holder
- Personalization: front ball pocket, left & right pockets
- golf bag
First off, absolutely love this bag. Makes carrying my clubs for 18 an absolutel pleasure. My only gripe, and the reason for the 4 stars and not 5, is that it is slightly tight for 14 clubs and perhaps I might've been better off with the Player 3. Regardless, great bag, great quality, and perfect for the minimalist
good... It`s light and the design is .. so nice
Very high quality material and craftsmanship. Had never seen a Vessel bag in person before and I was pleasantly surprised. It’s worth the extra money for this bag.
Feels really solid. Got the white and it hasn’t gotten dirty yet. Feels like the type of material you can wipe right off. Plenty of storage. Legs feel really sturdy. Even without the legs when I’m using it upright, it feels well balanced and doesn’t feel like it’s going to topple. I put 10 clubs in mine. With 14 clubs I would imagine it to still all fit, but it might not be as easy sliding them in and out. It’s a bit more compact than Ping Hoofer Lite I was using before, that’s fine with me.
Great Bag! Very light, and clear attention to detail. Some club crowding with 13 clubs in the bag, but nothing major.