Microfiber Club Towel
Tour-Trusted For A Quality Clean
Keep your golf clubs and equipment clean with the Microfiber Club Towel. Trusted by tour professionals and their caddies, this towel is crafted from soft, moisture-absorbing microfiber that can hold up to 400% of its weight in water. A waffle texture easily removes dirt from hard to reach crevices such as club grooves and golf ball dimples, yet is gentle enough to polish glasses, chrome and other delicate surfaces without scratching. The keyhole center opening allows you to conveniently drape the towel over a club or alignment stick in the bag. The Microfiber Club Towel also features a webbing loop to hook onto a towel ring or clip.
- Soft, non-abrasive microfiber
- Embossed logo
- Notice: Black towels should be washed prior to use to avoid dye transfer.
17" x 40"
- Waffle texture to remove dirt and debris from club grooves
- 8" keyhole center opening to slide over clubs
- Webbing loop to hook onto towel ring
- Holds 400% of its weight in water
- Embroidered towel edge
- Virtually lint-free
- Machine washable